Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Busy, busy, busy.

Funny thing, at times in my life I have been an extremely good procrastinator.  For example, when it comes time to go to the dentist or get down and do some good old fashioned chores.  But, now is not one of those times.  I have been super busy doing bucket loads of stuff, but it seems the more I do, the busier I get.

At the moment it seems like everyone is just trying to get a last minute catch up with me before I go to Chicago but honestly, I am running out of time.  Don't get me wrong, I love being sociable just as much as the next guy, but a mere three more sleeps and it is off to the windy city.

So I have to prioritise.  Realistically, it is only two more days and one of those will be taken up with treatment so actually it is one more day and aside from the morning (while the kids are at school and my wife is at netball) I am saving the time for family.  Today, I took my daughter out for a treat, tomorrow I plan on taking my wife out for lunch and the in the afternoon bowling with my son.  I like bowling with the kids.  I have an excuse to use the ramps and bumpers. Finally in the evening I will be having dinner with the family.

For the people that I have been unable to catch up with, I apologise.  I would love to catch up with everyone, but time is against me.  I have been extremely touched by all the wishes and I look forward to keeping in touch with you all over the interweb.

Another funny thing, after saying I have not been procrastinating I am writing this blog instead of packing, so good night all and stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment