Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Advice needed

I have a bit of a conundrum and although it is not strictly medical in nature it is 100% to do with this blog.  My conundrum is whether to allow advertising on my blog or not.

On one hand, being sick and going to Chicago isn't cheap.  Honestly, I can use any penny I can muster. But on the other side does it sacrifice my integrity as a blogger and a writer?  I would love to get your thoughts.

On a different note, I just checked the weather in Chicago.  And the verdict - it's bloody cold!  I mean below freezing and snowing cold.  I am going to miss the end of the Australian summer.  In my opinion, March is the nicest Melbourne month and I am going to miss it all.  Oh well, never mind. There is always next year.  And to look at the bright side, At least I am not going to Chicago to swim in lake Michigan.

Actually I have to say I might be having a little whinge about he weather in Chicago, but I have to say that medical procedures aside, I am really looking forward to it.  Everyone keeps telling me it is a fantastic city, and I have been on the tourist websites and there does look like plenty to do there.  I will keep you all posted.  Stay well:)

1 comment:

  1. If you need the money, go for it. We (your readers) can always "x" away the ads.
    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete