Monday, February 20, 2012

Another shout out to me!

It took me a long time to get to 1000 page views of my blog.  It took a year and a half for me to reach 2000 page views.  And just four months out from that I have reached 10,000 page views.  Hopefully in a few months time I will be looking back at this milestone as I currently look at the 1000 page view mile stone when I get to 100,000.  However, I do realise that is, at the moment, just a dream.  But certainly not my most optimistic dream.  I dream that a year from now I will be able to run.  Is that unrealistic?  I don't know.  Only time will tell but without the dream I believe I wouldn't take the risk.

Well, back to giving myself a wrap.  Currently I am averaging about 100 page views a day.  I have 34 subscribers and nearly 150 comments left on my blog and Australia absolutely wiped the floor with India in the cricket on Sunday.  All is well.

However, it would be nice if I could get some sleep.  I finally nodded off at 1.30am last night and woke at 4.30am.  I couldn't get back to sleep so I just decided to play on the interweb.  Today is going to be a long day as I am going to have to stay up all day in order to get my clock right.  If I am blogging this time tomorrow you will know I failed:(  Damn jet lag.

So until next time, stay well:)

1 comment:

  1. Well, congrats! Alice is 2 years out and now she can run! Not sure how soon after SCT she ran but she is back at work (as a police officer) and doing VERY well! She was as bad as bed ridden at a certain point in her disease, so keep the faith Andy! It can be done! Woo hoo!
    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete