Saturday, April 21, 2012

Survivor Story

In case you haven't figured it out from reading my previous posts, one thing that I really enjoy is cricket.  One of the players that I love to watch is an Indian guy by the name Yuvraj Singh.

Unfortunately for Yuvraj, about a year ago he contracted a rare form of cancer, and like anyone that contracts a serious disease it threw him through the ringer both physically and mentally.  Fortunately, his treatment in the USA was successful and he is now cancer free.  What I really like is his attitude and how his perspective on life has changed.

In a way I think that beating cancer may have even made him a stronger, better person.  I think that his story anyone that has contracted a serious disease can relate to.  Here is the article.  Enjoy and stay well:)

http://www.espncricinfo.com/india/content/story/560796.html

No comments:

Post a Comment