Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day +2

Every day I'm feeling a little better and a little stronger.  I'm still relying on the marinol for a little anti nausea and to give me a small feeling of appetite, but hopefully tomorrow that cease to be the case and I'll be able to eat unrestrained.

Interestingly enough, I don't think that in Australia they approve MMJ for medical purposes.  Having only taken it in a hospital setting here in Chicago I really don't know why.  I mean what I've gone through in the past week ain't fun, but the marinol has certainly made it easier.  Provided it is administered properly, I don't have a problem with it at all.  It is all to do with patient comfort.

As for my counts, well, they have started writing TLTC which stands for 'too low to count'.  Normally counts rise by their own on day +8 to day +12 and that is the point they will let me out.  Right now, we are just waiting and watching, but it is nice to feel  through the worst of it.  Until tomorrow, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment