Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day +3

I think what I need more than anything is some patients.  Don't get me wrong, I know I can't go anywhere and I don't plan to.  Honestly, leaving the sterile environment of the 15th floor Prentise building without the benefits of IV antibiotics would be really stupid, but I've been away from home a long time now and I am just willing the days until my counts are back up and I can go.

Aside from that, my counts are still bottomed out and I can't expect them to pick up by themselves for at least five more days.  But for me, for now it is just trying to pass the time and feel as well as possible.  Until next time, stay well:)

2 comments:

  1. I know it's difficult and I appreciate your taking the time to post Andy. Knowing what's coming helps the rest of us too! God bless you!
    Wendy :)

    ReplyDelete