Monday, December 26, 2011

Life is for the Living

When your sick it is easy to put all your energies into getting well or let the disease dictate to you how to behave.  I have to say I have been guilty of this in the past and I probably will be again.  But especially at this time of year, it is really important to remember that life is for the living and one needs to get out there and do fun stuff and hopefully forget about your problems.

Today is boxing day, and for me being an Aussie that means one thing.  Cricket.  This year we have the Indians touring and I will be sitting down in front of the TV in half an hour to watch what will be hopefully an enthraling encounter.  This comes off the back of a wonderful day with family and friends.

I have actually been thinking a lot about things I want to do recently as I will be going to Chicago in just under two months.  From that point on I will be out of action for at least six months.  Between now and then there are heaps of things I want to do.  I don't know if I am going to be able to get them all done, but it will be fun trying.

For now, COME ON AUSSIE!!!!! Except for Tendulkar.  Would be great to see him get his 100th 100 here in Australia.  Stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment