Friday, November 25, 2011

Inspiring

When I was 20 a t-shirt like this would have simply made me cringe.  My attitude was extremely close minded, and although I was battling my own demons at the time I still had no empathy.  To tell the truth, I am almost embarrassed about the way I felt.

Now, is a different story though.  I am genuinely moved by this.  Over the last few years I have met a lot of people with one illness or another, and one thing that remains constant is the courage and stoic persistence they have to battle their problems, and maintain a positive attitude towards life.

To me, it is both motivational and inspirational.  I feed off their strength and courage, and in return, I hope they can feed off mine.  The t-shirt was created to raise money and awareness for multiple sclerosis.  I have attached a picture of it below, and if you desire, you can purchase it at the following address: MSmagnet

Stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment