Friday, November 11, 2011

Finished Up

It's ironic that my treatment post comes at the same time I am blogging about depression. Why? I hear you say. Well now my treatment is over I can safely say I feel like crap, and my symptoms are depression like. All I want to do is go to bed, shut off the world and sleep. Everyone can just go away and leave me alone. Well, bring me chocolate and then leave me alone.

The question is should I be worried? And the answer quite simply is no. During my therapy I learnt skills that allow me to identify whether I am slipping back, or whether I am just having a bad day. This is the latter. I can tell for two reasons. First, I have dragged my sorry arse out of bed long enough to write this post, and second and more importantly, I feel like this every month, which would indicate to me that it is temporary and will pass.

If I still feel like this in three days, I will know I have a problem. Until next time, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment