Sunday, May 30, 2010

Moving On

Well, I am now through the worst of the brain surgery and recovery. Thanks to everyone for reading and your support. It has made it so much easier to cope with knowing that so many people are behind me and thinking of me. I will definitely keep you all informed of how I am progressing but for now I want to get back to my primary reason for starting this blog, and that is using my experiences as a patient to help others cope with being a patient.

Topics I will discuss are how best to cope with the medical situations that I have been confronted with, how to integrate illness into the rest of your life, doctors and other health care professionals, natural medicine, pharmaceuticals and others. I also want to spend some time talking about depression as this is something else I have to deal with and in many ways has been more debilitating than my other problems.

Lastly, I would ask you all to ask questions and stimulate debate. I have found that this is a great way to provide answers to topics that might otherwise have floated under the radar. I hope you look forward to my next post. Until then, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment