Thursday, May 6, 2010

Almost a week on.

I just read through my last post, and it does sound like big whinge, and quite frankly, it is. Complaining about wearing some inflatable boots is a whinge, but it is important to note. When one is recovering from surgery your tolerances for just about anything is really low, and many little things can all add up to a much bigger problem. The point that I am making is that it is important to research your procedure as much as possible. The more you know before you have a surgery the easier it is to cope with these things.

So how am I doing now? Aside from getting tired and sleepy at the drop of a hat I am feeling really fine. My head is itching a great deal now so I am looking forward to getting the staples removed. There is also a numb patch on the top of my head where they cut the cranial nerve but the doc says that will repair itself and it does not bother me much anyway. All other things together, when I am awake I have busied myself writing the blog and watching DVD's. I am quite relaxed as well, just waiting for a time for stage 2 of my surgery. Will let you all know when I get a time. Until then, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment