Monday, August 9, 2010

What to talk about?

Well I actually have a lot to talk about on my favourite subject, me! Since I last gave you an update on what I have been doing an awful lot has taken place. I have been through the surgery and I feel I would be doing myself a disservice if I didn't do my part to make it as successful as possible.

So, in order to do that I have taken the following steps:-

  1. Keep all my doctors appointments, follow their instructions, be honest with them and call them if I think their are any issues (which thankfully there hasn't been).
  2. Take time away from work to focus on my health, physically and mentally.
  3. Get fit. I have been training twice a week and swimming two or three times a week anywhere from 400m to 1000m.
  4. Do my rehab and associated exercises.
It has been quite exciting to see the improvement, but I won't lie, it has also been tough. In my next post I'll elaborate further. Until then, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment