Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hospitals recap

I have had some criticism that this is a boring topic area. Point taken, it is probably not as interesting as the photos of my brain surgery, but in my defence, the brain surgery is over and I can't see myself back in hospital for a while.

Secondly, I have a point that I am trying to make here, and by explaining where I have been and the experiences I have had in each hospital will make it easier for people to understand what I believe one should look for when deciding which hospital to choose and why.

Anyway, I do see the point, so for now I will only review the hospitals I have had surgery at, which by my calculations means I have five left to review. I will try to make them as entertaining as possible.

Lastly, please feel free to provide feedback online. The feedback I have received has all been via mouth. If you provide feedback online it will be much easier for me to respond to it. I'll be nice, I promise:)

Until next time, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment