Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Milestones

Can you believe it,  this is my 100th post!  After 21 months I have reached this milestone, and I am pretty proud of myself.  Just for the record I also have 21 people following this blog, 39 published comments and over 2300 page views.  My technorati authority has also raised 2 points:)

Right now you might be asking yourself what this has to do with medicine or being a patient?  Well, nothing really, but at the same time everything.  Recently I was reading a blog written by a sufferer of depression.  In a nutshell, her last post was about celebrating life's little victories and taking time out to congratulate your self for your achievements, no matter how big or small, trivial or grandeur.  If you want to read the post the link is:-

www.fightingthedarkness.blogspot.com/2011/10/expressing-gratitude-to-myself.html

So, this is me giving myself a big pat on the back.  I hope you have found my blog entertaining and informative.  I hope that along the way I have also helped someone.  I look forward to writing more, and hopefully celebrating more milestones.  Until next time, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment