Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Lucky I'm OK...

Well here is one out of the blue.  There I was, not doing much really, just sitting down having lunch.  I went to have a drink of my water when bang.  I just passed out.  I fell off my chair and banged my face on something because I had a bloody nose when I came round.

Apparently I was only out for a couple of seconds and the good wife quickly picked me up so when I awoke she was already by my side.  With a brain stimulator inserted I didn't want to take any chances so I went straight to the doc.  He did the standard tests and gave me a clean bill of health.

What worries me is immediately before and after I passed out I felt perfectly fine.  Apart from when I was unconscious I have total memory recall and afterwards I am only sporting a swollen upper lip, a slight headache and a bruised ego.  So effectively if it happens again I will have no warning as what caused me to pass out is a mystery.

However, the doc agreed that if it happened again I should have it investigated further.  Until next time, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment