Friday, June 21, 2013

The proof is in the..... Nerve conduction Studies

I have been sitting on these for a while and I apologise for not getting them out to you sooner.  They are my nerve conduction study test results which are the most significant tests available for the diagnosis of CIDP.  I do apologise because they are extremely hard to read.  Functional graphic design took one look at medicine then hitched a ride on the Saturn V into space and never returned.

The results are very confusing even for me but I think that the most telling test is the sensory nerves where in the pre-transplant test they couldn't even find a sensory nerve and in the post they could.  Also in the comments at the end the neurologist, Dr Allen, comments on improvement.  And that was only five months later!

Stay well:)








No comments:

Post a Comment