Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Info for my readers

I don't know if you read my post titled "Dear Julia" or not, but I feel for my readers it deserves a little explanation.

Because of the path I have taken in life as a result of things I cannot control, I have become very passionate about health care for all.  It is what inspired me to write this blog.  I also feel that I can help by weighing in with my two cents about health care for all Australians by writing to the government.

So when I write a post like "Dear Julia" I will also be e-Mailing a copy to Prime Minister Julia Gillard and also to Federal Health Minister Nicola Roxon.  If anyone has any comments they would like to make, feel free to reply to my blog post and I will forward them to the relevant politician.  Until next time, Stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment