Friday, July 29, 2011

Today's the day

So this afternoon I am having kidney surgery and I have to say that my preparation has not been perfect. Monday night I stupidly fell out of bed and hurt my wrist. That took me back to the doctor, and luckily nothing was broken, but I have had the use of only one hand for the week.

Other than that, everything has simply been all the little things going wrong. For example, I had to take my son to the doc yesterday, and she was running 45 mins late which sent the rest of my day into a tail spin.

What is annoying is that in the lead up to surgery I like everything to go like clockwork and this time it hasn't. The fact remains that I am still having surgery so I still have to make sure that I am prepared. And right now that is mainly a mental thing. So I simply just planning to pack and relax so I can get my head in the right space.

I will try and keep everyone posted as to how I go on twitter. @shakesandstones. Next time I will blog about my experience and continue my segment on doctors. Until then, stay well:)

No comments:

Post a Comment